Mention you have read our Honeymoon blog at the time you make your reservations, and we will give you a $25.00 per person discount fro everyone in your wedding party traveling with you! Minimum purchase $1000. per person
TOP FIVE TRAVEL TIPS:
1) Always put some of each other’s clothes in the other’s bag as a precaution. Never pack valuables
such as jewelry and cameras. Pack a carry-on bag with valuables, prescriptions, toiletries, suntan lotion,
swimwear, travel documents, sunglasses and a change of clothes just in case you have to wait for your
room or your luggage gets lost.
2) Don’t let $100 or $200 stop you fromdoing something you will always remember. A romantic dinner
at a fancy restaurant with spectacular views. A catamaran sailing on the open seas. Scuba diving an old
ship wreck. This is your honeymoon! Every trip after this is just a vacation.
3) If you can avoid it, don’t book your flight for EARLY the nextmorning after the wedding, particularly
if you’re having an evening reception. Once you finally get to sleep it may be hard to wake up at 5:00
a.m. for that early morning flight; or worse you may not even hear the alarm!
4) If you’re planning a destination wedding, it makes good sense to hire a local wedding consultant to
help you with the arrangements. Many hotels or resorts offer a wedding consultant or coordinator as
part of their wedding packages. Also make sure you use a travel agent. Travel agents often have
relationships with the wedding coordinators, which can be very helpful. A travel agent can also handle
all of the questions and issues that arise with your wedding guests’ travel plans.
5) Perfect honeymoons don’t just happen. They have to be carefully planned. The more you do your
honeymoon homework, the more romantic – and the more fun – your honeymoon will be. And, use the
services of an experienced travel agent. You will have many other things having to do with your
wedding to keep you busy. Let a travel expert worry about your honeymoon.